We would love to have you in our school! Please follow the instructions below to become a registered volunteer in Manheim Township School District!!
From the Manheim Township website: http://www.mtwp.net/community/volunteer-information/
District Volunteer Guidelines We want you to be prepared and comfortable with your volunteer service when serving in our schools. A District Volunteer Guidelines packet has been created to help answer questions you may have and help you have a great experience in our schools.
Volunteer Checklist To expedite your volunteer clearances process, volunteers should complete this form with all of the other required paperwork prior to coming in to the District Office or you will be asked to complete this, and all required forms, during your visit. Thank you!
NECESSARY CLEARANCES TO BE A VOLUNTEER
Per School Board Policy 916, the Manheim Township School District requires ALL volunteers to provide the standard clearances, dated within the last year, listed below:
CHILD ABUSE BACKGROUND CHECK No cost. Valid for five (5) years. Please visit http://go.mtwp.net/childabusecheck.
· Create a Keystone Account, if you do not have one already
· Select: Volunteer
· Volunteer Category: ‘Other’
· Agency Name: Manheim Township School District
· Once completed, print out certificate and bring to the District Office.
PA CRIMINAL HISTORY CHECK No cost. Valid for five (5) years. Please visit http://go.mtwp.net/criminalcheck.
· Click on “New Record Check (Volunteers Only)” and complete all required fields.
· Print the “Record Check Request Results” page.
· Once information is reviewed, print out the PA Criminal History Check.
PA RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT OR FBI FINGERPRINT CHECK
PA RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT If you have been a Pennsylvania resident for the previous 10 consecutive years. Download Residency Affidavit
· This form is for persons who have been residents of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania during the entirety of the previous 10-year period and who are applying to serve as Program Volunteers in the schools of the Manheim Township School District. Applicants must provide the Manheim Township School District with the completed PA Residency Affidavit prior to volunteering.
FBI IDEMIA FINGERPRINT CHECK For PA residents of fewer than 10 years. https://uenroll.identogo.com/
· Input Service Code: 1KG6XN
If you are volunteering over ten (10) hours per week and will have direct contact with students, you must provide Tuberculosis skin test documentation.
MTSD CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
Before you begin volunteering, all volunteers must sign and adhere to the MTSD Confidentiality Agreement.
PDE 6004 (ACT 24/82) ARREST AND/OR CONVICTION REPORT
Once approved as a district volunteer, every school year thereafter until renewal of your clearances are required, an Arrest and Conviction Report must be completed. Please
submit the PDE 6004 form to just one of the buildings where you are volunteering.
The individual applying for clearances must bring in their own clearances (we cannot accept clearances from a spouse). Please bring in your Driver’s License to verify your name/address match your clearance information, along with all necessary clearances to the Human Resource Department at the MTSD District Office between: 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM. This will ensure someone will be here on-site to receive your information.
District Office Address (Located behind Bucher Elementary) 450A Candlewyck Rd Lancaster, PA 17601