Virtual Pumpkin Decorating Contest
Time & Location
About the Event
Neff PTO is hosting a virtual pumpkin decorating contest. All students who are interested in participating need to complete the Google form below or HERE to receive a FREE pumpkin or use your own.
Pumpkins will be distributed on three dates to accommodate family schedules: (1) Monday, October 5th, 5:30 - 7:00pm, (2) Thursday, October 8th, 5:30 - 7:00pm, and (3) Saturday, October 10th, 9:00 - 10:00am at Neff Elementary.
Students are encouraged to get creative with minimal adult help.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Fill out the google form below or HERE to receive your free pumpkin, if needed, anytime NOW thru October 2, 2020.
2. Pick up a FREE pumpkin during designated dates/times.
3. Paint, Carve, or Decorate your pumpkin.
4. A picture of your pumpkin must be emailed to NeffPTOPresident@gmail.com by Wednesday, October 21. Make sure to include students name, grade, and title/theme of pumpkin.
5. All entries will be displayed on our PTO webpage: www.NeffPTO.com, under ‘Events’. Look for ‘Pumpkin Contest’.
6. Voting will take place from October 26-29 on our website, www.NeffPTO.com. Teachers and Staff will vote.
7. Prizes will be awarded in three categories: Best Carved, Best Painted, Best Decorated. Each prize category winner will receive a $10 gift card to Target. All participants will receive a participation prize.
8. Winners will be announced on October 30! Winners will be notified via phone or email. Have fun!!